Saturday, July 3, 2010

lighting



We picked out these lights months ago for the dry bar accent lighting, they were $119.
We were waiting to buy them because of the price, but yesterday John went to Lowe's to get parts to fix the swamp cooler and noticed that they were reduced in price to $65. With my birthday gift cards from my good friends I ran to Lowe's to buy them.
When I got home I realized it was a previously purchased box, parts were missing and there weren't any instructions. So back to Lowe's to return them. They only had one other box and it was missing the instructions too so Brenda, the head of the lighting department, called every other Lowe's in the valley to find us an unopened box.

One was found at the Riverton store but was still $101 so Brenda asked them to price match it for us. Thanks to Brenda we saved $54 and have the lights we wanted. Too bad they cant be installed until the ceiling is.

No comments:

Post a Comment