Thursday, July 15, 2010

What a wonderful man

As most know I'm not one to be over the top affectionate. I don't post, "I love my husband!" on facebook or leech onto him when we're out in public because I don't feel like I need to do that kind of stuff for us to know we're in love and in a strong relationship. But this post John very much deserves.

I've been working late for the past week with some 11 hour days thrown in there and John has been a saint. He's had dinner waiting for me when I got home and not just canned soup or mac & cheese from the box, real dinners (not that I'd complain about that since I'm just happy he's helping out). He's pulled out my recipe book and made sloppy Joe's, cheesy ham & potatoes, spaghetti and tonight, tortellini bake is on the menu.
He also had all the clean laundry put away (since he knows that's my most hated house chore) and the washer loaded with dirty clothes on Monday.

I don't know how I got blessed with such a good guy, but I'm sure glad I was. Even after his long 10 hour days at work he's willing to help me out. I think I'll keep him around for a little while longer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment