Sunday, July 11, 2010

Backpack

Makoa was ordered a new backpack for John's big hike next weekend. John says that if Makoa wants to come he has to pull his own weight and carry his own stuff. His backpack came on Friday, it did need a few adjustments because it was too big around his middle but I knew that was going to be the case.
The straps needed a good two inches cut off so I sewed the excess to itself to make them shorter, I also cut the excess of the adjustable strap off and sewed it back together so it wouldn't drag on the ground.

At home Makoa wasn't too thrilled to have it on, he would just sit down until I called him over to me then if I left the spot he'd just sit there. I was worried that hiking would be that way. No sir! He was his normal happy self.
Enna does the funniest thing when she gets wet. She runs as fast as she can down the trail, it's like she's trying to run off the water.

Looks like Makoa is all ready for the hike! Good luck boys! While they're off being one with nature, Enna and I are going to spend time with my family in Fountain Green for Lamb Days, should be lots of fun.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE Lamb Days! i was there that weekend but didn't go to the park or anything. Just hung out with the family. Your dogs are adorable. /they have such funny personalities.

    ReplyDelete