Tuesday, July 6, 2010

sisterly hiking

My sister asked me to go hiking last week, she wanted to go to Donut Falls but since that's in Big Cottonwood the dogs couldn't go. We then choose Millcreek and went on Monday morning.

The pups found a lab friend to run up and down the trail with, anyone who will run with them instantly becomes their best friend.
Makoa liked John camel pack, once he figured out that's where water came from he would sit in front of John  waiting for a squirt every time we stopped. Enna on the other hand wasn't as thrilled. John would have to hold her face to get her to drink but she'd only take a few sips and then turn her face and get sprayed all over.
This is a terrible picture of me, you should feel lucky that I'm including it.

Enna found a nice place to sit on the way home, Mary's lap meant she could look out the window.
It was a nice hike and I hope my sister wants to come with us sometime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment