Monday, July 26, 2010

Camping!!!!!

So I told John that I was going to take next Monday and Tuesday off to relax since I've been working like a crazy person and he suggested that he take Monday off and we go camping! YAY! I'm so excited! Just him, me and the dogs, so lots of off leash hiking and relaxing with a great book. (A kindle would be fabulous to have right now)
I don't think Friday will come soon enough!

p.s. hopefully by the end of next week we'll have enough money saved up to do the ceiling AND the cabinet doors...that is if my car doesn't need anything fixed to pass safety and emissions. Please car, just be good and pass the first time! I'm totally slacking, it's due by the end of this month, I'm blaming this on my busy work schedule.

1 comment:

  1. It sounds like you will be having a fun weekend!! oh and Johnny, KJ, and I will be in town on august 2nd til august 9th and I was wondering if we could come by to see you guys one of those days we are there and so you can finally meet KJ?! I can't wait to see you, it feels like it has been forever since i've seen and talked to you! I hope you guys are doing well! oh and you need to tell me all about this promotion you got:)

    ReplyDelete