Tuesday, June 1, 2010

new blogs to stock...i mean read

This may be news to most but I love to laugh. I know, shocking! In fact I have a really hard time being serious (thanks Father) so of course I like blogs that make me chuckle. Here are a couple:

Sadly I have never perfected my haiku writing, a very valid life skill, but Winona has. Her blog is mostly about fashion but she's very witty. In fact some of her posts had me laughing (read as snorting) uncontrollably at work causing people to glance awkwardly at me while worrying about my sanity.
In fact if her About Me thing doesn't have you in hysterics than something is wrong with you (seriously).

Next is this little gem.She adds Paint drawings to her posts to nararate her meaning. Let me tell you, there's some talent right there! I can barely manage filling in a square let alone making art. It pretty much has me rolling on the floor in a fit of glee.

Have fun "working" now :)

2 comments:

  1. Now no everyone will be forced to believe that the front desk steals your sanity. I keep bursting into maniacal laughter which is extremely difficult to stop. Thanks for referring me, it has made my day SO happy:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. scratch the word "no" from the previous comment. Apparently my proofreading skills only become viable AFTER I post comments.

    ReplyDelete