Wednesday, June 23, 2010

1001

John and I consider ourselves pretty big movie buffs, we love all types and usually don't judge too harshly. So we're starting the goal of watching all the movies on the 1001 movies to see before you die list.
As a side experiment I started a new blog to review each movie we watch. It's still in test mode and I don't know if I'll follow through on it yet. (depends on if anyone even likes it)

Some movies will get short reviews and some will get long. Of course I'll be recruiting people to write some of the reviews for me since I don't do all genres i.e. horror.
Also some of the movies on the 1001 list I have seen already but aren't in the "ready to review" list because I either (A) dont remember them well enough and (B) dont know if John has seen them.
Some are just too popular to review since everyone and their dog has seen the movie.
(I dont think I've ever used the word "some" so much in my life!)
Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment