Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring has sprung

The flowers that get me through winter are coming up. Ignore the weeds, I've been lazy these past few days.
 The first sign of spring, having a whole lawn full of these will really help my winter blues.

 Pretty light pink hyacinth that was added last fall. Just a little fella, but after a few years it'll be a big boy.

 First of the tulips to bloom. I'm pretty sure I planted "60 days of tulips" but I'll have to go back and check.

 My cute, tiny daffodils! I'm in love! they're so sweet and little! One stem has multiple flowers.

My new muscari bulbs. Last fall when I was planting I was thinking, "Gosh, so many bulbs! where will I put these?" I think this every fall bulb planting time and then spring comes and I wonder where all my bulbs are.

My later spring and summer bulbs are sprouting now too, I love walking my small garden to see them growing.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope they survived Sunday's snow storm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. not really. All my daffodils are face down and the hyacinths stems are all broken :(

    ReplyDelete