Sunday, April 24, 2011

The new kitchen items

Sorry no Easter post, John and I did nothing and it was fantastic! We went to IHOP for breakfast and then grocery shopping, then I put meatloaf in the crock pot for our dinner. This evening we start P90X.

I got my kitchen goodies on Friday and I love the small changes they make.
This clock was $75, which is a pretty crazy price to spend on a clock that is plastic, but the one from Target that is 9 inches bigger and silver is $200 something so I'd have to say mine was a killer deal.
(it looked silly just having the clock in the picture, hence the cabinet) It looks so small, but it's really 20"

The wall above our table has been bare for quite a while. I wasn't sure what do to with it since the table has to sit so close to the wall and I didn't want people bumping pictures when they stood up. I found a shop that does vinyls for pretty cheap.
I love it! It came to $40 with shipping from The Sticker Hut off Etsy.com which really is a good deal since the one above our bed was $80 and is the same width.
When I read this saying for the first time it brought tears to my eyes so I had to buy it, I just wish I would have shopped around. I used this same company, vinyl attraction, for my other vinyls in the house too, I just recommend an Etsy shop instead since most can do custom work and it's a lot cheaper.
This was a from a stampin' up book, but you couldn't have it unless you hosted a party so I had vinyl attraction make it for me, I think it was around $40, but I can't remember.
These were also custom made and $40, way too much for little candles, but they're really cute and work well in my Asian themed bathroom.

I also started painting the bathroom yesterday and our new chairs should be here sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment