Thursday, April 21, 2011

A new knick knack

My mom invited John and I to see Born To Be Wild at the Clark Planetarium, it was so cute even if it was only 40 minutes long. My sister now wants a  baby elephant to live in the back yard.
After the movie we meandered past the gift shop where these little glass balls caught our attention. Of course the ones we could afford were on the top shelf and us short people couldn't see them so John had to describe them to us...that was until he lost interest and started playing with the toys nearby.

I liked them so much I bought one, it represents a fireball coming from space to the earth.
Here's mine:
It came with a card describing fireballs and the ball contains ash for the 1980 Mt. St. Helen volcano eruption which I think it makes it even cooler.

No comments:

Post a Comment