Friday, April 29, 2011

Chairs!

We bought the exact couches we wanted used off KSL for a steal almost 3 years ago, but I never really wanted the love seat. I always had visions of two chairs instead, but the lady wouldn’t just sell the couch which was understandable.


Finally I decided I wanted the chairs and I didn’t know what I was waiting for so my plans to sell the love seat came very quickly. I was already listing a ton of stuff on KSL so what was one more thing. For a month I got no offers, but I wasn’t too surprised. It’s not a color or size everyone wants. When I finally got an offer it was half what I was asking for. After asking some opinions of others I took the offer but was worried that I wouldn’t have all the money needed for the chairs that I wanted.

I had a whole list of chairs picked out and with the help of others and John I narrowed it down to the chairs I bought. They were on sale and no shipping so I saved $146.70! I only needed $30 more than what I was given for the love seat, so nice!
 Ignore the shock mat, Sophi keeps laying on them getting them all white furred. Also the white table in the picture is our coffee table that John needs to finish.

The first chair wouldn't go together very well and it took me an hour, once I had it in place I didn't think I liked it and was all mopey. John came home and said that he liked it and that I'd probably like it more with the other chair. He was very right. I love the chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment