Friday, December 31, 2010

This is for my dad

I stumbled upon the art of James Hance completely by accident, but I knew I struck gold after opening his page.
He is a incredibly talented artist, but I love his Star Wars stuff the most.

My favorite are his Wookiee the Chew prints. He turns Chewie into Winnie the Pooh and Han Solo into Christopher Robbin. Adorable!

I knew I had to buy something for my dad the minute I saw it so I bought two The House at Chew Corner books (one for me of course!) for Christmas.
Unfortunately buying prints back then was hard because you just had to email James and hope he got back to you, now it looks like you can actually add them to your paypal cart.
So I bought these three to test out the new way of buying (okay, not really, I just had to have them):



They'll be going in my office and probably future nursery.

Dad, I'm sure there are a lot that are catching your attention, but be sure to look at the Kessel Run in his cartoon works. Totally you.

1 comment:

  1. I am so getting a bumper sticker that says Minelian Falkan

    ReplyDelete