Wednesday, September 22, 2010

It has come no further...or is it farther...

I would love to be telling you right now that the guest bedroom is in the final stages, but that would be a lie. We haven't done a dang thing since Sunday.

Monday we had really grad plans about hard working and being covered in red paint, but alas we were bitten by the lazy bug and watched too much TV instead. We did at least make it into the room after dinner to check out the second coat on our sample pine piece, but all the work that was mustered up was me saying, "We really should work on this tonight." as I closed the bedroom door behind me.
Yesterday John sanded the sheetrock ceiling mud and I really didn't feel like cooking so we ate at Iggy's. After dinner we headed next door to Yogurtland (Hi Sister!) that ended up being devoured while we relaxed on a park bench. This adventure didn't drop us back home until 8:30 PM and Good Eats with Alton Brown was calling our names.

I'd like to tell you that we'll be working on it tonight, but I don't know what the future holds. John may or may not be sanding sheetrock mud so that might mean I may or may not be second coating the pine. Who knows? I do know that I have some laundry that needs to be put away, dishes to wash and pet hair to be vacuumed up, maybe that's what I'll be working on tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment