Tuesday, February 2, 2010

working until 6 does this to you

Normally I get off at 4 but on days where a co-worker calls in sick I get to stay late. So what do I do with the last hour of work where I get no phone calls, no visitors or any other kind of work? read strangers blogs of course!

We'll I've been reading this one and wondering why do I do this to myself? I'm almost a blubbering mess when it's time to go home. This wonderful women's blog is about her struggling through infertility and then finally getting pregnant with twins who are born 3 months early. (the only proper way to read some one's blog for the first time is to start from the first post they ever made and make your way to the present)

For those who don't know, I was born 3 months early and never really thought much of it until recently. This women's blog really brought it home to me. How did my parents go through all of the medical stuff with me and stay so strong?
My heart breaks for every sad post and I jump for joy at every milestone those sweet twins make it to. You never know some one's struggles until you read about what they went through on a daty to day basis.

I hope I never have to go through something so heart wrenching and I love my parents deeply for going through it with me. Thanks for believing that I could make it(being my mother's daughter who would have thought differently?)!!!

Oh great, here come the water works again! :)

2 comments: