Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A few bad eggs


Excuse me while I stand on my soap box for a minute here.

Just so everyone knows, Utah is NOT dog friendly. Almost every canyon around us is water shed, dogs aren't allowed and we have very few off leash areas. The ones we do have are just awful, tiny little squares with no shade.
The one and only canyon that dogs are allowed is Millcreek. Now because a few people aren't following the leash laws (dogs off leash only on odd days, clean up after your dog and have voice control over them at all times) it's spoiling it for the ones that do follow the laws.

My friend, Jonessa, sent me this KSL link and now I think I'll be mad the rest of the day. Come on dog owners! Take responsiblity of your dogs!! How hard is it to carry around little doggie bags and pick up poop? its not the most fun ever but that's what you do when you have a dog!

If Millcreek is taken away from us (good) dog owners than I'll be spitting fire!

Okay, I'll put my soap box away for now, but if I see you in Millcreek not obeying the laws I'll punch you in the nose!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! You go nikki! you tell those dog owners whose boss!:)

    ReplyDelete