Friday, February 26, 2010

25 things

you may or may not know about me...intriguing I know!

1. I'm only a morning person if I'm not woken by an alarm clock
2. I never thought I'd get married so young
3. I have a REALLY hard time with change, it usually gives me anxiety attacks
4. The only change that didn't give me anxiety was marrying John, must mean it's meant to be
5. If I had my way, our house would be a zoo
6. I love watching the shopping channel
7. I hate 95% of veggies
8. because of #7, I only do flower gardens
9. I love to sew when I'm not under pressure
10. I hate feeling rushed, yet I always procrastinate
11. Most of the people that know my mom say, "you look just like your mom!" the first time I meet them.
12. I dont mind being short until it comes time to buy pants and long dresses
13. being late is a HUGE pet peeve of mine
14. I wont go to a movie if its already started even if it's just the previews
15. my cell phone is rarely off vibrate
16. I am a shopaholic
17. One of my deepest fears is that I'll run into a sliding glass door at the grocery store
18. it's awful, but I love gossip
19. I'd rather see a comedy than a romantic flick any day
20. When I get old I want a motor home with a map of the U.S. on the side so I can stick stickers of all the states I've been to on it.
21. I want to travel the world before I die and hopefully do a lot of it before kids come
22. I love being by myself...as long as its not for really long periods of time
23. I like to make up little songs and dances while I do things
24. I hate driving, especially if it's somewhere new that I've never been
25. I had the hardest time thinking of 25 things!

No comments:

Post a Comment