Thursday, February 18, 2010

Called to serve

Yesterday my cousin, Jourdan, got his mission call so my mom, sister, John and I drove up to Layton to hear him read where he was going.
Jourdan is the first in my family to go on his mission since he's the second oldest, it was really fun to be there.

When we got there my aunt had us guess where he was going and stick it on a map. John guessed Guatemala after much debate, if he had his way he would have guessed like 12 different places. I guess Lima, Peru, my mom guess Brazil, and my sister guessed Sidney, Australia.
You can tell that Jourdan is my cousin since he also cant be serious in pictures.

Mary and I before Jourdan read his call.

I dont think we could have shoved more people into that house when it came time for Jourdan to announce where he's going. There were many friends and family members that came to hear the exciting news!
Jourdan just before he read his call

So where is he going? Tallahassee, Florida Eniglish speaking!

I'm very proud of my cousin for choosing to take this step in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment