Wednesday, October 27, 2010

update: It's happening!

After more stress and hair loss, the flight is booked!
The male that is breeding with Enna is arriving in Utah at 1:50 PM on Friday.
How long he stays...not sure. His name...I forgot. How he gets back to Texas...no clue.
But he's coming!!! Truthfully I never thought this was going to happen!

Update!
Look at this handsome boy! Enna's hunk of burning love for the next week or so. His name is Garner and I think I'm smitten. He's on his way to us as we speak, John will pick him up at the airport while I stay at work (not really getting any work done because I'm too excited to see him!)

P.S. I was sneaky at work and got this picture to load...a lot of work though (don't worry, I didn't do anything bad, I just had to use the "free for all" computer) so I really need to get my own lap top STAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment