Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dana, your room is done!

I really wish I could load pictures of the guest room. It came out better than I could have imagined! I doubted my design genius for the first time in ages while we were putting it together, but I'm glad I kept it to myself (besides the bedspread issue) and forged forward. Awesome, awesome, awesome I say! In fact, I want to change bedrooms now even though it's red and in the basement.
It's not totally done yet, we still need to take out the white door and window casings and replace them with pine, but that will wait until after Dana comes to stay (FRIDAY!!!).

The cabinet doors and drawer fronts are also on the bar. John did a fantastic job top coating them and I'm in love (with the doors and him, he's so handy!).
He's been a busy beaver the last few days, I gave him a list of things I'd like done before Dana comes. Install new shower head - check, fill all holes and dings in stairway - check, fill holes in bathroom with sheetrock - check (thanks for coming Dana so I can finally have that done, a year is too long to look at the innards of your house), reinstall light so it's not hanging from the ceiling by just the wires - check. ahhh, so nice to get my house back in order!

In other news, I'm 93% sure that Enna is starting to go into heat. My breeder will probably be sending the male to us a week or so after I inform her of Enna. So no more trip planning which is nice since we can spend the money on the house instead. Of course Enna had to pick now to think about going into heat so the little stinker can't come with Dana, Kumo, Makoa and I on all our off leash adventures.

*I may sneak over to some one's house to load pictures, the guest room is the bomb and needs to be shared* 

No comments:

Post a Comment