Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brad Paisley

So the crook stole our Brad Paisley tickets that was scheduled for the next day, which I could have lived with if it was just John and my tickets but I had bought some tickets for my cousin and sister (they were going to pay me at the concert so I'm out $60 unless my insurance will reimburse me).
I had to send Mary, my sister, a text letting her know, I even added a frowny face to express my sadness.
Brad Paisley would have been the little glimmer of happiness in the darkness that was our life.

Luckily my parents are wicked awesome and bought John and I new tickets and they were up grades from what we had bought.



My totally rad cowboy boots. Love, love, love them.

 Mary and Kelli waiting for the concert to start, I'm so glad we had seats so we didn't have to get there at 2:30 and wait in line until 4 to get good grass seats.

 I tried to sneak in John pictures, he hates to have his picture taken so I'd make up stupid reasons why I had the camera pointed at him. "I like the way the light looks through those trees behind you" "I'm making sure the lens is clean". The food in John's hand took a 40 minute long line to get, I hope it was worth it John, I hope it was worth it!



 People say we look alike, I don't see it ;) A girl asked if we were twins when Mary was in Jr. High. I'm so glad that her and I are friends now, all it took was not living together.

I wasn't pleased that the cotton candy was sticking to my fingers and they weren't even wet.

 The concert was promoting getting clean water to all 3rd world countries around the world, Mary would freak out every time Brad came on to talk. I had to keep reminding her that it was a recording.

 Justin Moore singing...he's really hard to understand in person so we (meaning the girls) just danced and goofed off while he sang.

 The girl in the white hat and pink shirt was a riot, she would have made a good drinking game. I don't have a clear picture of her doing it but every other word of the song she'd lift her right arm in the air and point at the stage.

 Brad Freaking Paisley, nuff said.



 He had so many guitars and switched them out in between songs. He even had one with a paisley print on it, pretty funny. If you don't know what paisley print is, hang your head in shame and go google it.



Towards the end of the concert he walked out to a platform just mere feet in front of us to "sing to the cheap seats" it was awesome!

The concert was so much fun and it was nice to be able to get away from the home robbery and just enjoy ourselves. I'm glad my sis and cousin came along because to be honest going to concerts with John is kinda lame (I never said that). All he does is stand there and sing whereas I like to goof off, dance and sing at the top of my lungs, I liked having people with me who'd do it too.
Brad, your shows are always a good time and you have the best stage graphics (next to RUSH).

1 comment: