Thursday, August 26, 2010

Toy love

Last Saturday John found a stuffed elephant that he wanted to buy Makoa. Knowing that dog, I knew he'd have it destroyed  in a matter of hours so I told John that if he wanted to buy it he'd have to clean up the stuffing.
This is what our family room has looked like the past couple of days.
Makoa had the sound box ripped out in a matter of minutes and the trunk torn open by the first hour. He's the biggest toy lover I've ever seen! I think it's because as a young pup he didn't have many, if any, toys. From the start of the day to the end he usually has a toy in his mouth.
This is how much he loves toys:
This use to be a frog at one point in time. Now all that's left is his poor, little head. Makoa and Enna will still carry it around so I just can't bring myself to throw it away. This is the 3rd frog that has joined the toy pack, soon he'll have to replaced with #4.

I'm sure Mr. Elephant will look like Mr. Frog in just a matter of days.

p.s. Are you tired of hearing about my pets? Well that sucks, guess you should read another blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment