Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Me wantie!

Esty.com has become an addiction for me. I surf through the site for hours just seeing what homemade goodies they have, luckily I have been able to be good and not buy anything (except for a perfume bottle that was only $8 so I just had to have it) but I don't know if I can resist the urge not to buy this stuff!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Jrisco?ref=seller_info hand paints ceramics and they're so cute. I'm pretty sure I need this teapot/teacup but with sunflowers painted on it.

This teapot is also very cute (I like the flower one more) and she'll paint whatever letter you want on it. I don't even freaking drink tea, but I need one!

I'm also pretty sure I need these pet food and water bowls. They're dishwasher safe so they're better than what I have for the dogs now and Sophi broke her food bowl so she's eating out of Tupperware now.



I also want to order this cute Christmas ornament for someone special.

Now do you need one of these cute things too? I'm pretty sure you do!

p.s. My mother in law and I should be starting up an Esty shop soon to sell some of her embroidery, should be pretty fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment