Friday, August 6, 2010

love

Have I told you lately how much I love this dog? She just melts me heart and can do no wrong (ask John, I never punish her, she's so spoiled).
I don't care if it's wrong to have favorites. She's my baby!
I'm going to tell you a secret, I wasn't a little dog person until this fluff ball came into my life. In fact I wanted a Great Dane :) When we looked into the Klee Kai breed I wanted to get a bigger size. Kora, our first puppy, was guessed to grow into a miniature (over 13 inches high and up to 15 inches high). But when she became sick our breeder told us that we could have her sister who was guessed to be a big toy (13 inches and smaller). I have come to love this tiny girl (who happens to be 12 3/4 inches) and I love her shock value when I tell people she's full grown.
She's the perfect lap dog since she only weighs 7 pounds, while camping she sleeps on my lap in front of the fire for hours.
I hope to always have the toy size klee kai in my life, I don't think I could live without it.

p.s. she rode on the arm rest like that for the whole drive to Tooele. John took the pictures so you can scold him for driving while photographing.
p.p.s. In case you're wondering Makoa has made it into the standard size (the biggest klee kai size) at 15 1/4. He was guessed to become a toy, how funny is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment