Friday, January 22, 2010

one

Today my little Enna turns 1.


When this little ball of fluff came into our life I was pretty paranoid that we would lose her. We had bleached our carpets, couches, clothes, shoes, and lawn to kill the Parvo virus, but I didn't know if that was enough. I read too many articles about Parvo and how it was really contagious, even the vet told us that we should wait a year before getting another pup.
But we took a leap and asked our breeder to send her a month after we lost Kora. We needed something to mend our broken hearts.


When we brought her home it was a night and day difference between Enna and Kora, but I watched her like a hawk to make sure she wasn't showing any signs of Parvo.
By the time a couple weeks had passed so had the threat of Parvo and she really started fitting into our family.



Between Christmas and New Year John let the dogs in the backyard but the gate wasn't closed and they got out. He found Makoa right away but Enna stayed missing for a little longer. He told me that he really debated telling me that he lost my tiny little baby, his words exactly were "that little dog is your life, if I would have lost her for good I dont think you'd ever forgive me!"
He's right, I probably wouldn't :)


Nenners is such a sweet puppy and I'm very happy to have her apart of our lives. I look forward to the day when we'll have her puppies running around our house waiting to find new homes. She'll be such a good mother.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, how long was enna gone for? Where did he find her? So SCARRRYYYYYY

    ReplyDelete