Sunday, January 17, 2010

One weekend, many projects

Here's a recap of what projects got done this weekend.

*All moldings were installed in the hallway, caulked and ready to paint.
*Bedroom wall was primed and is now ready for paint. (John moved an electrical plug because the mirror hung over it)
*Bedroom crown (that I never told you about) is caulked and ready to paint.
*Bi-fold doors for the laundry room are hung and ready to paint. Are you sensing a theme here?
*Two doors in the hallway got painted.
*Bedroom mirror got painted (it broke and got glued back together so it needed a new coat of paint to hide the glue)
*I cleaned out the fish tank which needed a good scrubbing more than words can say. I did manage to break my suction cleaning tube in the process :( luckily I was pretty much done filling the tank and I only had to make 4 trips with a bucket to finish.



All of that is just the work, we managed some play too...or at least I did.
I went on a hike/walk with Dana to Tanner Park's gulch and she came to the house later to watch a movie.
Tonight we're headed to John's brother's to eat dinner.

Hopefully the next set of pictures will be the hallway all done!

No comments:

Post a Comment