Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Pictures of the garden bed

My blogger account was throwing a temper tantrum for the last 24 hours, it would either not let me on at all or let me post pictures when I could get on. So here I am, finally! There are no flowers in the garden yet because we need to buy nice top soil first. Also the three random stones in the pictures are top cap stones that we were trying out to see if we liked them.



The garden is 5 feet wide at the widest point and 3 feet wide at the narrowest. 
Sunday evening I went in to make dinner for an hour and when I came back out to help John commented that it was harder to do by himself. So I said that it was just proof that I actually was helping, being the smart ass that John is he replied that that meant that he worked 100% instead of just 70%. ha, ha John.

No comments:

Post a Comment