Saturday, May 14, 2011

House guests

My nail tech asked if I'd watch her pups while she went to Vegas for a few days with her family. Of course I said yes and Makoa is enjoying the company.

Teddy

Sophie (all wet from playing in the sprinklers)

It has been so weird having two Sophie's at our house and hearing John call another animal Sophie. ...Speaking of which I wonder where my cat is....

The dogs have been pretty good, just a little crying in the morning in their crate since they're use to sleeping on a bed at night and that ain't happening at my house :)


They'll be leaving Sunday evening and Enna will be coming home Monday afternoon. I'm very excited to see my little girl.
If anyone needs a dog watched for a few days let me know. Any type, any size and they'll be just as spoiled as my dogs. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment