Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday (or any holiday/special event/any old day) wishes

I know I’ve talked about her before but Scruffy Dog Photography far surpasses any dog/cat photography I have ever seen.

With my birthday coming up I was thinking of gifts that I would like to receive and thought how getting a photo shoot for all my pets from this Canadian would be the top best present ever. It would make me cry with happiness.
Believe me; I’ve tried to come to terms with how she lives in Canada (far far far away from home Canada) so I searched the World Wide Web for pet photographers closer to home, but alas none could hold a candle to Scruffy Dog.

I’ve told John this dream and I really hope he remembers it. Her prices are really quite reasonable; it would just be the cost of travel (either her to us or us to her) that would be the painful part. But one day I will get all my fur babies their moment in the lime light and I will bawl my eyes out when I can.
This is the first time in my life where I said to myself, "Gee, I wish I lived in Canada."
P.S. I’m not expecting this present any time soon. I’m not that delusional. Besides I want our new pup (who we’ve actually picked a name out for already, but call The Big Guy, Gargantuan or Gigantor in conversations with each other) to be a part of the magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment