Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Another Enna update

I just received an email saying that Enna hasn’t tied once while breeding and she’s been there 3 ½ weeks. I’m now certain that she won’t come home pregnant. She’ll stay in Texas a few more days just to see if anything happens.

I’m at a loss at what to do now. I have 3 choices: get her spayed, try natural breeding again or try artificial insemination. We’ve already spent close to $1,000.00 so far with everything and I don’t know how much more money I want to throw at this situation.

What would you do in our shoes?

P.S. Now that I know she's not getting pregnant and having her in Texas is useless makes my heart ache for her. I really wasn't missing her too bad until after that nasty email.

2 comments:

  1. have her spayed and enjoy her as a pet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! It's not worth the money and the stress to have to deal with people like the breeder (who sounds like a b!^$#)And she probably misses you too and is stressing out over the fact that you've been apart for so long!:)

    ReplyDelete