Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I'm sure I said that it wouldn't be long before our next project

The bathroom downstairs is the dumbest shape ever and we always knew that we'd re-shape it out of it's triangleness.
Here is a very crude drawing of our bathroom:, you will be asking yourself, "Is their bathroom really that shape?" Sadly, yes it is.
Eventually the shower will be turned into a bathtub, but not at this time. The angled wall will be made straight, that's all. I'm also going to try to sneak in a new faucet and vanity light, but that's between us.

When I got home from work today John had already got to work.
John does all the work and I do all the picking of things, clean up and holding things above my head. Cross your fingers that this won't take many months to finish. 

1 comment:

  1. ohhh this is exciting!!!!... yes that bathroom was a bit odd shaped, i would have to agree with you! hahaha

    ReplyDelete