Thursday, March 24, 2011

How color changed my life

First off John has framed the new wall in the bathroom. It's not a very good picture because the room is too small now to take good pictures, but that's a good thing!

The next picture shows an outline of how the bathroom use to be shaped. It may have only given us two feet, but it was two feet too much in the bathroom.
He says he'll sheet rock this weekend, we'll see if that happens.

Now onto the title. Maybe it's a little dramatic, but I changed my nails. I've had french tips for the last four years and at my last appointment when my nail tech finished up my nails I decided that I was going to do something different.
The color is dark blue and I about passed out when she painted on the first coat. I was feeling very witch like when I left the salon, but I'm liking them now. I even stopped at Sally's on the way home to buy more colors.
Was this really blog worthy? It is when I've been doing the same thing for four years!!

1 comment:

  1. i love the dark nails! So pretttyyyyy, definately blog worthy!

    ReplyDelete