Tuesday, April 20, 2010

ouch

This is my battle wound from last nights tank moving adventure

This lovely abrasion is from Sophi who was helping us pack up the fish. John was scooping the fish out and I was the holder of the tupperware. He scooped two of the hatchet fish out of the tank and they protested by jumping out of the tupperware and onto the floor, one flopped right between my feet. Sophi was on top of the situation though, so dont be alarmed. She pounced, I shrieked and somewhere in the middle of it I got scratched.

Somehow we got the cat and dogs away from the fish, but one of the little fellas flopped his way under the tank stand. After he was fished out (ha ha ha fished) he was plopped into the tupperware. As of right now he's still alive, maybe he's like a cat and has 9 lives? The tank is also safely placed in its new home, my in-laws living room.

P.S. this is also my 100th post, I dont know if that's a good thing or a bad thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment