Tuesday, April 6, 2010

It's my party


and I'll cry it I want to!!
I've been a good girl and haven't whined about this spring snow we've been having lately but I'm whining today!!!
It's April, it's suppose to be in the 60's, sunny and gorgeous, preparing us for the heat wave of summer. Instead we get crazy, December like storms.

A few weeks ago Van Bourgondien sent me my replacement flowers that didn't make it last year (shhh...dont tell them that cat pee killed them) and I was thinking, "What the crap!! dont they know it's March?!?" They're live plants and have to be planted right away so I was in a pickle with it still being a wee bit nippy outside.
I called them to complain and they said, "We ship to our zone 6 customers in March" and I said, "That would be all fine and dandy if it wasn't suppose to SNOW TOMORROW!!!!"
What to do, what to do? Nothing else to do but plant them inside and wait for warmer weather.
They're all doing really well for now, but they cant stay in their tiny pots for long, I need the weather to warm up and STOP SNOWING so they can move outdoors.

So this morning as I sit shivering and glaring out at the snow I curse living in Utah. I dont care if it's only 8:42 in the morning, I'm going to eat my Symphony bar because the toffeey goodness will make me feel better for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment