Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's!

We never really do much for Valentine's, usually just our taxes because we're exciting like that, but this year it just happened that something fell around Love Day.
We're not going to be doing much tonight, I'll make a nice dinner and we'll be enjoying a quiet evening at home.
Saturday we have tickets to see Ballet West's Cinderella and Sunday we'll be having dinner at Ruth's Chris.

I finished one Valentine's project up last weekend. It's not my favorite Wood Connection project since I seemed to hit a lot of bumps while doing it, but it's still cute.

I'm disappointed in myself because I didn't get the Valentine's wreath I've been working on for far too long done. I was close, but Sophi decided to help one night and lost a lot of my pieces so I lost my motivation. I hope to get it done within the next couple weeks. 

I hope everyone has someone to love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment