Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Coffee table

Guess what we did last night?!



John mentioned that he wanted to stain the coffee table after puppy class, the same coffee table that has been sitting in the living room un-finished for almost a year; I didn’t even have to beg him!
Last night we rubbed stain on and hopefully by the end of the week John will spray the stain on to match the tones of the end tables he built a few years ago.
I’ll need to order a piece of glass for the table which isn’t as easy now since I don’t work at Wasatch Cabinet anymore. There I’d just place the order and the glass company would deliver it to work and my company would just take it out of my check. Now it involves us actually going to the company, oh the agony!

I’m so excited to have it done and hopefully that means John will start working on the computer desk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment