Sunday, February 20, 2011

skeletons

I have an obsession with skeletons so when John and I ran into this shop at the tattoo convention I had to buy one of their beauties.
I finally settled upon this gorgeous creature.

I had a really hard time narrowing it down, but price really helped :) The girl I really wanted looked similar to this one except she was blue, much taller and $350. This little red girl was $65. I wish I could have gotten a better picture of her, but the lighting in this room sucks.
I'm sure I'll be buying more of their beautiful creations throughout the years.

My parents brought this cute bride and groom back for us from New Mexico.
I had it sitting on an end table and one day Enna got a hold of it when she was a puppy and John wasn't watching her. The little guy's hat is missing, the bride's arm gone and the base chewed. When we went to Mexico I tried to find another tiny one to replace it, but I couldn't find one. I love how tiny this one is and the cute bouque the bride has.

I'm sure I've surprised a few of you with my little obsession :)

No comments:

Post a Comment