Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Earrings

For about 6 years I never wore earrings, then I got my second holes pierced and had to wear earrings in my first hole or it would look stupid. Then 7 months later I pierced a 3rd hole on my left ear on a whim because I was bored.
For my sister's birthday we go to lunch and shopping every year and she said that I had to get my cartilage pierced this year on our shopping trip.

Because of this new found love of holes in my head and the fact that all my jewelry was stolen with our last break-in I've bought a lot of earrings lately. My new online favorite shop is etsy (where I bought John's anniversary present) and it's pretty sad that 96% of what I've bought are earrings or earring related.







As you can see, I've been all over the place in earrings.

Since my jewelry box was stolen and my dresser is getting pretty overloaded (plus Sophi has stolen one earring of two pairs) I needed to buy something to hold all these new purchases. It'll hold 70 pairs of earrings so I have lots of room to grow. :)

Go shop at etsy now! If you want any of the links to the items above let me know!

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i LOVE that earring/necklace rack!!!! I also love all the earrings!!!!

    ReplyDelete