Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pictures!

To come back to a happier note then on the last post, I'm finally able to add pictures of the guest room and cabinets in the family room. For a while I didn't have access to a computer that would load pictures and then when I did I didn't have the camera cords to do so since they were stolen (who steals camera cords but not the camera, really?)

First off the guest room. Like I said before, I think it turned out fabulous and I love it. The lighting isn't too great in the pictures because we have energy saving bulbs in the fixture and I was to impatient to let them warm up :).
Speaking of light fixtures, I tried really hard to replace the one that's in the room now but after getting a broken light three times in the mail I gave up. We'll see if it ever gets replaced.


 Of course I had to get a husky pup in the room in honor of the first guest to stay in it. Too bad Makoa thinks that it's his toy and is always sneaking it out of the room to chew on.

Here are the gorgeous cabinets that John built. We picked out the hardware but haven't gone to buy it yet. We're kinda busy trying to make puppies.

Some things have changed since these pictures were taken. Nothing is sitting on the counter or the "fridge hole" anymore and the light fixture is no longer hanging from it's guts...even though that's still not fully installed yet.

Also because John and I can't go 2 whole weeks without doing some kind of house project we (meaning John) installed a new shower head in our upstairs bath.
This one was picked because it wasn't too expensive, served our needs and will eventually be upgraded once we expand our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment