Friday, November 19, 2010

Flashback Friday - best day at Copperton Park

My sister found this picture and delivered it to me last weekend.
I've been smiling ever since. It's when John proposed on June 8, 2007 to me :)
I'm the most gullible person ever so when he said that his mom wanted us to take her camera to see if the self timmer was working I thought nothing of it. I'm use to people asking me camera questions because of my major so off we went to Copperton Park.

We had done maybe 5 pictures when John went to set the camera again. This time he took his sweet time getting back to the tree and I yelled, "hurry! you'll miss it!" I guess the ring box got stuck in his pocket but he got there in time for the camera to go off. :)

*how sad is it that John is almost as tall as me while he's knees?*

2 comments: