Saturday, March 27, 2010

kitchen faucet

Dear Mr. Old Kitchen Faucet,

You have overstayed your welcome. From the moment you started to just dribble instead of actually working I knew it was just a matter of time before we'd say goodbye. Then you just gave up and stopped working all together. Your sprayer tried to prolong your stay by still working, but it was getting annoying to have to use it for everything.

So this weekend John had to replace you.
The new guy is fabulous, very sleek and stylish. He also brings along a soap dispenser and a sprayer built in the faucet to the party.
I think this new guy and I will be getting along just fine.

*update: I have to say it is pure heaven to turn on the water and not have to use the sprayer to fill the dogs' water bowl. All weekend I was thinking of things that needed to be filled with water just so I could use it. Who knew that you could love a faucet as much as this?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! It's so pretty . Dang! I need to come over soon and see the 'new' house. So many changes! :)

    ReplyDelete