Monday, June 1, 2009

Bathroom faucet is complete

So that 3rd trip John took to Lowe's wasn't needed either :) but all's well that ends well, the bathroom is done! We have now replaced all the chrome hardware to oil rubbed bronze and it looks amazing.
Here is what my bathroom looked like during the installment, John had lots of help from the pets.


Here is the before faucet:


And here is the after:


I'm pretty proud of John, when we opened the box for the faucet there weren't any instruction papers so he had to figure it all out. He said it wasn't hard (he was just having a hard time with the plumbing, hence all the trips to Lowe's) but it looked hard to me!

We also got some free gifts in box, okay only one free gift because they jipped us, but we have no need for it because we replaced the towel ring in the bathroom back when we moved in. If anyone wants it, let me know. It comes with the hardware and instructions.


Last night while we were lying in bed john complained that he didn't get to relax all weekend, I told him that it was his own fault for wanting to buy all the projects at once. For once his house complaining isn't my fault! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! It seems like I need to come visit sometime soon! The new faucet looks better with the bathroom colors. Way to go John!

    ReplyDelete