Tuesday, December 6, 2011

New desk

John was a busy boy last weekend and finished the computer desk and our coffee table. I'm waiting to post pictures of the coffee table until we get the glass top in, that should hopefully be this week.

The desk is pretty big, even bigger looking since my lap top will not be on it 90% of the time since I use it down in the family room. Maybe one day I'll get a desk top computer and it'll fill up some space. I lost some of my storage since it has no shelving under it. I'll be heading to Ikea to remedy that.

Here are my adorable "Wookie The Chew" from James Hance art. I've had it for almost a year and framed for about 6 months, but they just barely went up in the office last weekend. John is very particular about how pictures are hung espesically if they're in sets so I had to wait for him to pull out his levels and tape measures. That little, messy desk in the corner is my old computer desk that has been with me since the college days. I'll be selling in on KSL when we get back from Cancun.
 Oh did I tell you? We'll be in Cancun next week and out of this darn cold! My good friends Jonessa & Derek will be house/dog sitting for us while we're gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment