Tuesday, December 27, 2011

New furniture

Santa made an unexpected stop at our house on the 22nd and brought us new furniture.
Furniture Warehouse is going out of business and since I HATED our table (more like patio furniture) and was having a hard time finding a table I liked for a price I liked we decided to see what they had.

We came out with a new table. I love the fact that it's not round and that the seats don't have cushions so Sophi hair doesn't get stuck on them. We have more room now and the table could be more centered in the room, but John wants it against the wall.


We also bought a new rug, I had huge buyers remorse on the way home. I was worried that it wouldn't match our chairs and since they're going out of business I couldn't return it if I decided I didn't like it. Once John rolled it out I was in love.
John finished the coffee table and put the glass in, I won't mention that he broke the glass and I was furious...

I promise Cancun is coming, all the pictures are at home and these pictures were on my phone so I could type the post while at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment