Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Our bedroom has gone to the dogs

Winston seems to have caught a cold from boarding, so last night when he looked so peaceful in the dog bed I decided to let him stay the night instead of having to sleep in his crate.

Enna, of course, was pissed that her bed was taken by the big lug and was NOT going to share. She kept trying to curl up on our bed, so I brought up the small bed from downstairs. She laid on it, but was giving me the death stare.

Makoa loves to cuddle with whoever will have him so he tried next to Winston at first.

After he kept getting kicked he decided that he'd rather sleep next to the much smaller Enna and that's where everyone stayed the rest of the night.


So it looks like my "big bed for all three dogs" isn't panning out they way I'd like it to, mostly because Winston doesn't curl up like the other two. Oh well.
It took two years for me to feel comfortable letting Enna and Makoa sleep unconfined, but with how clam and well behaved Winston is I wasn't worried. He was a champ and didn't move all night. I thought that he'd for sure follow John out in the morning, but he stayed put with the other dogs. Even when I got up he stayed in bed for another 10 minutes. This all could be because he's not feeling well though....

I promise that Cancun pictures and post are coming, I've just been pretty busy getting ready for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment