Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Bedding...again

You may be feeling like I bought new bedding for our bedroom about a year ago and you'd be right, I did. A piece of crap bedding set that I hated before I even got it in the mail because of the negative reviews that weren't posted until after I bought the non-returnable set.
I was finally done with it, it was falling apart so bad that the bed looked just as awful made as it did unmade.

I did want to change the color scheme in the bedroom to grey and white, but changed my mind and stayed with tan and chocolate. I picked out 8 sets I liked after looking through reviews and making sure they were machine washable and then had John narrow it down.





I really like it so let's hope it actually stands up to two people, 2 1/2 dogs (Winston can't get up on the bed yet and I hope he never does) and 1 cat. 
The hope chest in the picture is from my grandma's house, once I get around to it I'd like to reupholster the seat, paint the chest black and update the hardware. I've wanted a bench at the foot of the bed for a while and this fits perfectly, just doesn't match to well with the rest of the room right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment