Friday, July 15, 2011

Basement bathroom

The basement bathroom is as done as it's going to be for a while, it's pretty nice though.

Remember how it use to be shaped like this?

and how it use to be boring white?

Well now it's a normal shape and fantastic brown!

That is still the old faucet and we didn't update the light fixture yet. Life kinda fell around us and money drifted away, eventually we'll get them changed out.

I wish I could show you my cool pictures that are going to adorn the now normal wall, but alas I don't have them. I'm ordering them from a shop in Canada and their postal service went on strike so the couple I ordered are still on their way here. Also the pictures cost more than they really should (I tried to not love them and find others, but I just couldn't) and because of the reason above I couldn't buy them all at one time. Once we have them and they're on the wall I'll show you. But here's the layout of said pictures.
Now that I think about it, maybe I should just leave those pieces of paper with blue painters tape on the wall...much, much cheaper than the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment