Tuesday, January 4, 2011

how funny!

While trying to pass some very slow time at work I was looking through one of my favorite photographer's blogs.
Along came her christmas cards and I was scrolling and scrolling and then I saw a familar face...mine!
She used pictures that John and I took in 2009 for examples! It was so funny!
She used the picture my parents picked, the one my in-laws and John and I picked and my all time favorite Enna picture. I'm not sure who Ryan, Oscar and Ella are but at least she got my name right :)

Another funny thing is that the pictures below mine are a kid I went to high school with. He's still a pretty cute kid, I'll be honest, I had a crush on him in high school.

1 comment:

  1. I thought he was cute too... but I did not know he married that Lisa chick, I think he must've settled...:) I think that was one of the few times we both were interested in the same guy!

    ReplyDelete