Thursday, April 2, 2009

My cat is famous!

So this morning I tear off my daily calendar page and who do I see? My little cat Sophi! When the crap did she start a modeling career? I'm a little on the shocked side! okay so its not really her, but its pretty darn close!






Also John and I went to the Wise Guys night of fools last night, it was to help donate to the Utah Food Bank so we just had to bring a bag of food to get in. It was so much fun. Big Buddha from Fox 13 was the MC and a ton of comics that got started in Utah performed. It was great getting made fun about how we drive, how everyone is mormon (the call ones who aren't "no-mos") and how we're like the whitest state in is U.S.
The club does have a weird rule where you HAVE to buy one thing off their menu...who's does that? I found that rather odd but at least the stuff wasn't too badly priced. But John and I plan on going more because we had such a great time. Thursday and Sunday 4 people in your group get in free and Fridays and Saturdays 2 get in for the price of one. Like I said we plan on going more so let me know if you ever want to come with!

2 comments: