Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Well I started one...


i finally started a blog. i decided that it wasn't right for me to stock everyone else's blog and not have my own that people could stock. John will be very ashamed of me, he's like anti-computer (he says he's not, but oh he is!) and finds this type of stuff a waste of time. Okay so it might be a waste of time, but it will sure be a fun waste of time!
i also decided that one day i might have something interesting to actually post and someone, somewhere might want to read it. So that's about it...nothing too exciting for the first post. :)
Oh and also the most flattering picture i have of myself, that ones a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. Yay welcome to the blog world! Brett tells me the computer is my first husband haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is a cute picture. I wish i had one like it. Of someone else not of me of course.

    ReplyDelete