Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hulu Plus ... again

You know how a few months ago I was raving about Hulu Plus? Well our opinion has changed a tad. Hulu's service has been having a hard time streaming through our Xbox meaning it stops every few minutes and buffers. I know it's not our Internet speed because Netflix has no problems.

I contacted Hulu to figure out how to get this fixed and they gave me a long, involved list of what to do. One item was even setting my Xbox back to manufacture settings...um no.
We didn't want to give up on Hulu since we really don't want to pay for real TV so we've been watching it on my laptop. The set up is comical to say the least.
It does get to be a pain when I need to use the laptop for Itunes or any other computer related activity, but we're staying up to date on our TV shows (okay we're always a few weeks behind, but they're in our queue!).

So my opinon of Hulu Plus has dropped a little and isn't as fantastic as I orignally thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment